Friday, August 1, 2014

Miche in August 2014






 
* ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ *

* * I periodically go through my inventory, demo's & personal Shell collections to see what I am willing to part with.
Perhaps you're looking to add something 
to your collection?? 
Contact me if you'd like a copy of my current list * *

* ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ *
 
Don't forget to check my Blog / Facebook / Twitter  on a regular basis for
Throwback Thursdays (TBT) or any announcements that might happen
during the month, because it does happen!! ;)
 
Or.. better yet: Do you have a smartphone? Would you like to receive a text
from me when there are last minute sales or new info?
Join my beta Miche texting list.. PS: it will be me texting you
directly, not Miche or any other Reps ;)
 
Any questions?? Please feel free to contact me  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment