Friday, January 3, 2014

Behind the Name: Marcy

Behind the Name: Marcy
I would like to see a Demi Shell named after Marcy Dearcangelis, a Senior Director with Miche and a great Leader.  When I started with Miche in 2011 [she took me under her wing right away to help me find success]. Even though Marcy lives in Maryland and I’m in Florida, she has made it a point to always be there to answer questions, help me see new products and be a part of the Team. She has even set up Skype meetings from her home to preview Shells for us.  When Miche [changed over to a party plan business model], Marcy had conference calls so we would all know how to transition and understand the new system.  She made it all so easy and seamless.
I am so happy to be on her Team and would like her to be honored by having a Shell named after her.
Thank you for sharing, Linda. It is our honor to name the Marcy Collection after a fantastic lady and great Miche Leader!


No comments:

Post a Comment