Friday, August 16, 2013

Behind the name: Rhonda





Behind the Name: Rhonda



My mom, Rhonda is the mother of 11 kids. She stayed home to raise us and is completely selfless—always thinking of us kids first. I can’t think of a day when she didn’t have breakfast made for us as well as our lunches packed for school. She took us everywhere we needed to be, and with 11 kids that was a lot of places!
I have never ONCE heard her ever complain about anything or that she needed time for herself. The only thing I ever remember her doing for herself was getting perms; looking back now, I think that was because it was simple and she didn’t have to take time doing her hair when she could be spending time on us. That was until Miche came along . . .
I have had many parties and have been a representative for many home party companies. My mom, however, had never EVER showed interest in hosting a party! Then I introduced her to Miche and she fell in love with it right away. So much so that she asked my sister (who was a Representative at the time) if she could host a party. I couldn’t believe it when I found out my mom was going to have a Miche Party.
The HOPE Shells have really played a special part in her love for Miche because she is a cancer survivor. She has gone to several events with me to join in on the Miche fun! My dad (who I think even enjoys her new Miche addiction), keeps her updated on how many Shells she has. She is our go-to person for Team meeting handout ideas because she is so creative with Photoshop.
I would really love to see a Shell named after my mom, Rhonda.
You got your wish, Gina! If you would like a future Shell named after someone special, please submit your suggestion so design@miche.com.





No comments:

Post a Comment