Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Miche's February 2012 New Releases

Jan 31st UPDATE: only 2.5 more sleeps before we can share Miche's new February Shells! Are you excited?? I am... I'll be posting the photos *live* from  Miche's Conference in beautiful Salt Lake City, so stay tuned!!




Due to Miche having our Momentum Conference next weekend, Miche Corp has decided to postpone the releasing of the February Shells until during the Conference:


"However, due to Momentum and other factors, images and new catalogues will not be made available till Conference."

I know how disappointing this is, but trust me ~ it's a good thing! And more good things are coming, which is very exciting!! 


I will try to update my blog and Facebook page (from the Conference) as soon as I receive the images (and the *go ahead* nod) for February Shells :)

No comments:

Post a Comment