Thursday, August 25, 2011

Miche Bag's New September 2011 Releases :)

Welcome to Miche world in September.. where dreams DO come true! What do you dream about?? Another bag size, perhaps??


WOW ~ so much is happening right now in the world of Miche Bag. So much of it I still have to hear/learn about (so check back in the next day or so for updates), but the BIGGEST surprise for you is the medium bags are coming!!! And their proper name is not *medium*, it will be "Demi".  See more details in the post below ;)


I have so much to tell you Miche Lovers, but not alot of info at this moment. A picture is worth a thousand words, right?? So I will just post what I have and will have to add more information when I get it!



Demi Shells: 
Felicity, Dawn, Sharon, Janet, Karie & Lisa

Classic Shells:
Silvia & Reese

Petite Shells: 
Tess

Prima Shells:
Morgan & Tereasa


We also have FABULOUS new Hope Shells for September!! Are you loving these?? I am :)

Hope in Red Prima Shell


Hope in Red Petite Shell
Hope in Red Classic Shell

I have not hear when these will be available. As soon as I get the info, I will let you know!! 

More Miche items are coming soon! Wahoo :)

1 comment:

  1. Tracey,
    What is the cost of the new Demi kit? Thanks

    ReplyDelete