Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Sunny ~ Retired


Sunny ~ Petite Mini Shell 

Like toasty rays of sunshine streaming through a field of sunflowers, 
the sweet Sunny Shell for Mini Bags features a mellow yellow color that is unmistakably summery! 

Delicate golden faux leather Wrap-Around design with abstract floral print makes Sunny your perfect take-along—just about anywhere!


Sunny is Retired, Sold out, Gone :(

Another Shell that ended up being so limited upon her release is the cute Sunny Mini Shell (she is the same material as Allie). When Miche ordered these Shells months ago, Mini sales were not that popular. So they went off of what the current number of sales of Mini Shells were at that time (by the way; that is how they judge to order/make all products, items, Shells, etc)... 

Well the popularity for the Mini's has changed!! I knew if I posted her photo, I would of gotten tons of requests to purchase her... so I didn't want to tease you with her photo. I will be posting her photo under the Retired Shells, but please note that I do not have her for you to purchase. 

1 comment:

  1. Hey Tracey, I have a lot of retired miche bags that I no longer use. Do you know how I can end up selling them or trading them for others?

    ReplyDelete