Monday, April 25, 2011

New Releases ~ May 2011


April 25, 2011


Hello, My Miche Lovers ~
Welcome to May, the lovely month that brings warm sunshine to the beautiful budding flowers. I can't wait to start planting our deck flowers :)

UPDATE ON PRODUCTS:

Cream Chain Handles: They are in stock ~ so cute!

Magnetic Key Finders: 
We did receive a few Miche Bag Magnetic Key Finders into our inventory and they are really cute.. BUT I have to warn you that not only will these key finders not have a warranty, but we will not warranty the shells that they are being worn on. The magnets are so strong, they have been leaving rings increased into certain shells. Some magnet key finders have left marks on light shells as well. I am planning on using my magnet key finders on certain shells that I will be using specifically for them, wearing the magent in the same spot each time.

Pink Wallets: This is some bummer news. These pink wallets were so popular, they have already been sold out of Miche Bag's main warehouses and are just a few away from being sold out completely. Their status is now retired and I have heard that they will not be making anymore... but you never know if they make a come back, since Miche Lovers are all over begging for them! If you were planning on purchasing one, you have to get ahold of me ASAP - I cannot guarantee if I can get you one, but I will try my best!

Black Wallets: These have been super popular as well and if they sell out soon, I've heard rumors they will be coming back this fall. Fingers crossed!!



Retired and very limited items:

Mini Shells:  Hope in White/Multi
Classic Shells: Brandi * Brynn * Hope in White/Multi * Jodi * Madelynn
Big Bag Shells: Hope in White/Multi * Sophie * Sandy
Accessories: Bronze Wallets * Pink Wallets

1 comment:

  1. We had our teams monthly Miche meeting last night, which we were able to see all of May's Shells up close & personal.. and I have to tell you how much I love them all!

    I'm so excited to add Amber & Savannah into my collection (I love orange).. and Abagail & Gayle are so classy.

    Gorgeous Shells, perfect for Spring!

    ReplyDelete