Saturday, October 30, 2010

November, 2010

Hello, my Miche Lovers ~ Happy November!

Can you believe it's November? Geesh ~ where does the time go? And not to freak you out or anything, but after Thanksgiving (which is in a few weeks and my favorite holiday, btw) is Christmas! But fear not, I have the *perfect* holiday gift ideas for you :)

* ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ *

Due to the fact that Miche Bag has so many shells available in their current inventory, several shells will be "Retired" as of October 31st. (Some we already knew that they were retiring, but some are new). Our Miche Bag team will have very "limited quantities" on each of these shells (except for Erin - which is sold out). Once they are out of stock, I will no longer be able to get them. If you are wanting to order, please understand that I can not guarantee that I can secure them ~ but I will try my "darndest"!

*These shells will NOT be offered at a reduced price or "on sale", except for the ones that are currently on sale*

Here are the shells that will be *Retired* as of Oct 31st, 2010: 


·         Nine Classic shells:
o   Ellie (red)
o   Ellie (black)
o   Mindi
o   Stacy (light brown)  *Limited Quantities*
o   Barbara
o   Vivian (mustard)
o   Sidney (navy)
o   Lydia (tan)
o   Natalie

·         Nine Big Bag shells:
o   Erin *** Sorry, Sold Out ***
o   Abbie
o   Grace
o   Hilary
o   Wendi
o   Robin
o   Danielle
o   Laney
o   Mary

Also: we are SOLD OUT of the Mini Noels. It does not look like we will be getting any more in :( If we do get any more in, please let me know if you want to be on a "Fingers Crossed" list for her ~ and I can let you know what the outcome is!


Shells retiring soon:
Mini's: Avery, Kayla, Sierra
Classic's: Ashley, Cori in Pink, Hope in Black, Tori
Big Bag's: Hope in Silver

**Please note that just because they are retiring soon, it does not mean they will be going on sale.**

* ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ *

Have a great day :)  Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment