Monday, August 2, 2010

August, 2010

Hello, My Miche Lovers ~


Welcome to August! I hope this entry finds you all enjoying the summertime and the SUN... OK - technically it's partial SUN, but hey ~ it's still SUN). I am loving this perfect 78-80 degree weather, but shocked that it's August already which means back to school is just around the corner! *yikes* I'm not ready yet! And my son is going to be a FRESHMAN.. double yikes! Where does the time go?? *sigh*


First, I have a few announcements/reminders:


     * Come join me on Facebook: www.facebook.com/love4miche ~ refer a friend and receive a half off shell after their first purchase or booked party.


     * We have purse organizers in! Wahoo :) 


     * Long handles straps will be retiring soon. Once our stock is sold out, they will be gone.


     * All new shells that are being made now have their names printed in the inside of the shells... and the month, year they were first released. Great idea!




     * SALE ITEMS: 50% off for a limited time! Once these shells are gone, they're gone!


  

Cheryl is sold out!
*Everything is very limited!!*


Now for the fun part... Introducing our new August girls:

No comments:

Post a Comment